Saturday, May 19, 2012
Conversations Media Group Announces Spring Book Giveaway
Here are the books that have been made available for this year's Spring Book Giveaway:
1. "Darling Nikki" by E. V. Adams (autographed)
2. "A Dark Journey To A Light Future" by Tommie Mabry (autographed)
3. "Chicken Soup For The Soul: Family Caregivers"
4. "Chicken Soup For The Soul: Magic of Mothers & Daughters"
5. "The Immune" by Doc Lucky Meisenheimer (autographed)
6. "The Fox" by Arlene Radasky (autographed)
7. "The Basement" by Stephen Leather (autographed)
To participate in the book giveaway simply follow the steps below.
1. Join Cyrus Webb's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/cyruswebb. (If you have already joined the page, simply move on to step number 2.)
2. After joining Webb on his Facebook page, message him from the Facebook page announcing the THREE NUMBERS of the books you would like to have if you win.
3. That's it! After completing steps 1 and 2. Webb will announce every weekday through May 31st who the winners are.
Winners will be announced on Conversations LIVE radio show each weekday @ 6p.m. et (5p.m. ct/ 3p.m. pt). You don't have to be listening to the live broadcast to win!
Have questions about the giveaway or are you an author who would like to participate in the Summer Book Giveaway? Contact Cyrus Webb at email@example.com or 601.896.5616. CONVERSATIONS: Feeding your love of life! www.conversationsmediagroup.com.
About Cyrus Webb
Cyrus Webb, is the President of Conversations Media Group (home of Conversations LIVE Radio, Conversations Magazine and Conversations Book Club) and Shadow Play Entertainment. Since 1999 he has used his love of the arts and books to create a brand that has not only showcased his own work but that of others around the United States. To date he has hosted hundreds of art shows and poetry readings around the South, garnering thousands of attendees and a devoted following.
In 2003 he began host and producing the radio show Conversations LIVE (www.conversationsliveradio.com) on WMPR 90.1 FM in Jackson, MS. Today it is heard not only in the South but online through www.blogtalkradio.com and www.dcnowradio.com. In 2012 over 1.1 million listeners tuned in to the program which features authors, recording artists, community leaders and ordinary individuals during extraordinary things.
Because of the hundreds of interviews he conducts each year Webb began Conversations Magazine (www.conversationsmag.com) in April 2006 as another platform to showcase some of the stories he was sharing over the air. Since then the print magazine has grown to include over 5k yearly subscribers the United States, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Greece and Canada.
The last member of the Conversations family was the book club (www.conversationsbookclub.com) which began in November 2006. Featuring both in-person and online meetings, it has grown into one of the largest co-ed reading groups in the United States, hosting over 100 author events and gaining national attention from outlets such as the Chicago Tribune.
Webb is currently working on a revamped edition of his television show Conversations with Cyrus Webb, with plans to begin in the Summer of 2013.